Benefits of Commercial Window Films
Impressive Savings on Energy Costs
Sun Control Window Films can help reduce expenses and protect your bottom line by maintaining a more comfortable and productive working environment. When compared to untreated glass, window tinting can decrease solar heat up to 78% providing greater temperature stability and reducing hot spots.
Protection from Harmful Ultraviolet Rays
Ultraviolet light coming through any window can cause fading and irreparable damage to everything in your office from expensive artwork, equipment, furnishings, carpeting and hardwood floors.Window films help reduce interior fading by blocking up to 99% of UV rays. This helps safeguard valuable furnishings and artwork from fading and provides added skin protection against the harmful effects of the sun.
A More Comfortable Working Environment
By reducing ambient heat and reducing unwanted glares window films can help boost productivity by maintaining a cool, well-lit environment. Window film is the perfect solution to reduce annoying glares from neighboring buildings and direct sunlight as the day progresses.
Office Safety and Security
- Prevent serious injury and collisions by ensuring that glass entryways and room dividers are properly visible with frosted and opaque Specialty Window Films.
- At-work accidents can turn an ordinary pane of glass into life-threatening shards that can result in death, serious injury and open the possibility of costly legal action against the company. Security and Impact-Resistant Films can act as a “safety net” by holding shattered glass together and reducing the risk of bodily harm.
- Protect your assets from theft and improve overall building safety with High-Security Window Films. ACE Security Laminates can stop thieves in their tracks by transforming standard glass windows into barriers capable of resisting forced entries, projectiles and even small firearms and bombs.
- Combat costly damage caused by graffiti and vandalism with3M™ Anti-Graffiti™ window films. When applied to surfaces that vandals often target, such as interior and exterior glass, the film provides protection by taking the brunt of graffiti damage. Paint, scratches and other markings can be easily removed from the protective surface without the use of harsh chemicals.
- Windows are your building's most vulnerable area during a hurricane. Once shattered, high winds, precipitation and airborne debris can deal serious damage to your buisiness. Impact-Resistant Security Films hold broken glass firmly within the window frame, protect against large and small airborne debris and were even designed to endure vast changes in air pressure.